D-day revival weekend is only a week away! For anyone wanting to pick up draft beer that weekend I highly recommend phoning in your order and collecting on the Friday before! If you do decide to pop in please be aware The brewhouse car park will be off limits for the weekend. Alternate parking is available and will be well sign posted on the day.
Now to the main event, unfortunately tickets for the exclusive D-Day map room visits have sold out!
Not to worry, still lots to see and do
- Historic Brewhouse steam engine will be fired up on both days.
- Talks by renowned World War II military historians
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight fly-past Saturday 11th June: 16:00 hrs – Dakota, Hurricane, Spitfire
- Queen Elizabeth II at war & in Southwick
- 1940’s dance (Saturday evening – tickets only)
- World War II military vehicles display and Motorcade
- Period funfair in Squire’s Paddock
- Village Green – invasion defense briefings
Sadly the Lancaster Bomber is unable to attend due to technical problems. On Saturday she will replaced by a Dakota but on Sunday there will be no aeroplane to take its place.
Want to know more about how the village of Southwick was involved in the war?
[mp_product product_id=”565″ title=”0″ content=”excerpt” meta=”1″]
Follow the D-day revival page on Facebook – Facebook.com/DDayRevival2016